Easy Grab-n-Go Breakfast
Here's a great recipe to make the night before for an easy grab-n-go breakfast straight out of the fridge. It's packed with protein, vitamins and minerals for sustained energy all morning long. And it tastes great too. Servings: 1Here's what you need...
• 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, fat free
• 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
• 1 scoop high quality strawberry or vanilla protein powder
• 1/4 cup fresh berries
• 1 Tablespoon pecan pieces, toasted
1. In a small bowl use a whisk to combine the yogurt, cottage cheese and protein powder. Mix until well incorporated.
2. Place half of the yogurt mixture into a clear cup, top with the berries and then the remaining yogurt mixture. Top with pecans.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 260 calories, 6g fat, 307mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 38g protein.