This is a 15 minute full body workout that you can do at home. You will not need any exercise equipment, just grab a watch or a timer and you will be ready to go.
Get the whole family involved in this great plank series workout.
- Do each exercise for 30 seconds.
- Your goal is to get in as many reps as possible within the 30 seconds.
- Rest for 10 seconds in between each exercise, then move on to the next plank exercise.
- If your muscles fatigue before the 30 seconds is up, hold plank for the remainder of the time.
- Repeat the plank series 4 times for a solid 15 minute workout or Repeat the plank series 2 times for a modified 7 minute workout.
Have fun! And share with me how you did.