If procrastination improved core strength, we'd have washboard abs by now. Banish bad behavior while chiseling muscles with One Month of Unlimited Boot Camp Classes for $39 at Oliveyah Fitness (a $240 value). The promotion will run for 168 hours (7 days).
Purchase your LivingSocial Special Offer Available for purchase beginning at 5am on Monday, July 2nd.
Get up and at 'em with martial arts expert, yoga instructor, personal trainer and exercise masters degree recepient Oliveyah Salvage, as you run, jump, punch, and crunch through 60 minutes of workout. With fat-sizzling classes offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6:30 and 8:30 a.m., checking exercise off the to-do list is easier than hut, two, three. Sessions pop up at breathtaking locations across Marin, including Larkspur Stairs, Town Park, Phoenix Lake, and Blackie's Pasture, and with scenery and routines constantly changing, boredom takes a backseat to increased energy and strength.
Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do (at an 84%-off discount) today. This limited time offer can be applied one time, to one person, for new clients only. It won't last long so act fast to save on Boot Camp training!
Pay Attention: Offer Redemption Instructions
- To redeem this Special Offer, just click here. (Scheduling required and subject to availability)
- Fill in your information and LivingSocial voucher number in the space provided
- Present your printed or smartphone Living Social Voucher in person at Oliveyah Fitness
- Get ready to get fit!
- Cancellation/Re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies. Voucher subject to forfeiture.
Limit 1 per Person
- New Clients Only
- All classes must be redeemed by same customer within 4 weeks of initial redemption; cannot be shared
- View Class Location Information
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 9, 2013
Other Special Offer Conditions
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- LivingSocial Terms and Conditions
Please share this Special Offer with your friends and family by using the social media links below.